 Administrative / Suggestions / 266
Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:29:54 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
But the question of what level of competitive response is appropriate on
LUGNET(tm) is a valid question, which I would love to see someone else take
up by starting a new thread. I suggest neither Scott nor I participate in it
(voluntarily, and I so pledge if he does) and it be allowed to reach
consensus on its own.

Thread so started in lugnet.market.theory.

Frank