 Administrative / Suggestions / 284
Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 07:19:39 GMT

... very real problem of Scott Arthur... .

...but that does not make Scott Arthur any
less of a long term hazard to LUGNET...

Your obsession with me is getting rather worrying? When is this going to end?

Scott A