 Administrative / Suggestions / 250
Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 07:28:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Frank Filz writes:
And yes, I think that if the bickering about castle and space continues,
the policy needs to be enacted upon pretty quickly.

Eh?

You can't really think that particular dispute is a serious problem can you,
Frank?  The issue seems pretty much resolved even as I type -- it very
quickly transferred over to off-topic as several content-less posts, all
apparently in good fun.

I recognize that the space-castle thing isn't exactly the highest level of
discourse, but some spirited banter shouldn't necessarily be shot down out
of hand either.

It was just a little skirmish in the sandbox is all...

The admins seem to have a handle on when to act, and also when to stay their
hands, in any case.

-- Hop-Frog