  Stepper motor

Does anybody know whether it is advisable to control a 24VDC stepper motor using the handyboard's motor outputs (11V)? also, what's the maximum phase current the motor can have to be compatible with the handyboard? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Stepper motor

Does anybody know whether it is advisable to control a 24VDC stepper motor using the handyboard's motor outputs (11V)? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I don't think it calls for a vote either. I think Huw should do as Huw pleases. I like Huw, for as little as I know of him, and I like the things that Huw does. Huw's heart is in the right place, and his intentions are certainly a factor here (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: About this 2000 dealers catalog

(...) Excuse me? So it's alright to release a textual description of something that is supposed to be 'confidential', but not OK to post a graphic of it???? If you are trying to protect TLC's rights by keeping this information from the public, then (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) Reminder: This is coming up in just a few hours... See you on the other side! --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

  Straight Sales and Auctions (just in time for Christmas)!!

I have a bunch of Castle and Promo Lego sets for sale on my page: (URL) Some others are also available by auction in my current Christmas auction, which just began! (URL) Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge Lego Christmas Auction Anouncement!!!

I have several sets for auction in my first auction in several months. These are all listed under a trading partner's eBay name - blondevp12. Over 60 collectible sealed (MISB) and used sets from Castle, Technic, Space, and plenty more! More will be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Its Great To Be Here

Firstly, i'd just like to say its great to be here, amid ppl who are obviously very keen about Lego, and better yet, Star Wars based Lego. As a kid I never had the chance to collect to Star Wars figurines, so when earlier this year I discovered the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MEANING OF MINT IN SEALED BOX

I, for one, agree with Guy. As an investment, Lego has done very well over the past few years, and sealed sets (MISB) have realized the greatest sale prices. For example, a certain set that sold for $20 in 1987 now sells regularly for $200 in used (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

MIB = Mint in box. MISB = Mint in sealed box. MIB does not mean sealed, therefore the set can be opened, but in perfect condition. Sealed can not be opened. HTH I have some of both for auction at: (URL) Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Kinda exactly like that, yeah.[1] (...) Yikes. Wow. Well, I'm going to have to tone down my opinions then, if it came across that way. More disclaimers needed, or something. Persuade through logical argument, yes. Bully, no. (I'm speaking for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: RCX 1.0 availablilty

Did they take out the whole jack or just put on a new cover that hides it. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: 2000 Technic

Ah, the next fifty or so messages I read explain why the Technic catalog has been removed from Huw's site... Not for public consumption, unfortunately. <ICS> (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2000 Technic

(...) There was a link in Huw's text to a full 2000 Technic catalog. It isn't there anymore as far as I can tell. <ICS> (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

You will notice that in the 2000 in set catalog, there is just a page with some info on the dinosaurs sets, no pictures. Thanks to huw we have (had) pictures of them. There is probobly a good reason why the pictures are not in the in box catalog but (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  FA(eBay): blond and grey wigs, Scout Troopers, 6769 Fort legoredo, Amazon Ruins baseplate, blue windows

6 grey, 6 blond hairpieces (URL) blue windows with yellow mullions & green shutters, 3 blue doors (URL) green mountain/river baseplate from Amazon Ancient Ruins (URL) SW scout troopers (URL) blue windows with white mullions, 3 blue doors (URL) Fort (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 8480 Shuttles at ZB - got some extra

Did they have any 4565 Freight & Crane Railways? Russell Clark (URL) 39423705 ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

You mean like the 1886 SW bucket that never showed up, that MIGHT show up now under a 71xx number? Personally, I'll have to agree with Onyx here - no matter how sugar-coated it was, Todd and Suz's posts come across to ME (as in they seemed to ME (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  8480 Shuttles at ZB - got some extra

Just in case your local ZB is almost out (doubtful, San Mateo had at least 20), or too far away, I picked up 3 extra 8480 Shuttles today. 1 is for David Lindes 1 is for Paul S 1 is up for grabs. I need to hear from anyone that wants one SOON, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Low Price on Mindstorm (was: Re: Mindstorms Robotic Invention System)

I just picked one up in Iowa at a K's Merchandise for the low price of $155.95. I went back two days later to grab another after realizing that was by far cheaper than any where else and they were sold out. They didn't have it on the shelf with the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Black rachet on space ship (like Metro Park)

Hi the other post was wrong about the number of the set it is definitely 6986 and there are also 2 yellow ones in 6987 Blacktron Message intercept base and 2 white ones in the 6990 Futuron Monorail sets... there may be more but these are the sets I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Whoa, time out -- hang on a min' here... What Suzanne wrote* was: "As a truly good intentioned LEGO enthusiast, I am asking you to remove these illegal scans from internet publication and also [for you to] ask Todd to delete your previous (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general)

  WTB/WTT Crane Parts

Hello all, I'm in need of the following Technic-type crane parts, the derrick-type, all in grey: (2 URLs) (2x) Plus the 12L bar available in the Tie/Y as engine bars on the Y-Wing. That one isn't critical, since I have a few already. This crane is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SF Bay Area Kmart sale

Greetings all, Maybe I should post this under lugnet.shopping? If so, I apologize. For those of you living in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Kmart in Emeryville is having a special Lego sale. Buy one set and get the second of equal or lesser value (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  IR files and sensors

Two question i have: 1. On the Handyboard webpage, there're the files for the IR Remote Control software. it's a little long and complicated. i'm purely interested in activating the output ports and modulating it to transmit the 40khz signal and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Black rachet on space ship (like Metro Park)

Sounds like Space Police #6989 Mission Commander. One of the greatest Space vehicles. Could be expensive to obtain ($100 and up) given the highly regarded status of all Space Police I sets by spaceheads such as me. Dave ----- Original Message ----- (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Black rachet on space ship (like Metro Park)

Here are the two sets: (URL) Clark (URL) 39423705 ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Set ID help needed

Mookie wrote in message <384AF362.7A91F4C8@w...tt.net>... (...) Hmm, don't remember any baseplates with dots. (...) The fact that I have none of the printing (is it stickers or printed bricks or a combination?) makes it difficult to "complete" the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  [MN] Fright Knight Minifigs, Castle Minifig Accessories, Dragons

A bunch of Castle Minifigs, accessories and some Dragons: $1.00 [MN] Lego Castle 6 Green Firebreathing Dragon No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 6 Black Dragons w/Orange Wings No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 10 Batlords w/ Shield and Sword dukenukem5 (0) (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Set ID help needed

R2 wrote in message ... (...) I'm guessing based on the fact that I have never seen a LEGO set with printing on only one side of a vehicle. Also mildly strengthened by not having a plain 1x4 yellow brick either. Frank (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Walls for sale

I have a number of walls which I would be willing to sell at the following prices. 1) Black 2x5x6 castle wall with window $1.50 each 2) Dark gray 2x5x6 castle wall with window $1.50 each 3) Brown 2x6x6 log walls $1.00 each I have approximately 100 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

LOL You had a close encounter with the great Larry! (everybody sing: It's a small world after all...;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) actually i believe that you and i see this very similarly, Lar... I, too, do not believe that this needed to be voted upon, but Huw's first reaction was to do just that... so as far as i'm concerned, that's how he chose to deal with a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Whether (...) Why must there be a "rule"? This is toy collecting and we are a very, very small market, in the giant pond of toy manufacturing. (...) Agreed. (...) Yikes, I didn't see myself as ranting, only trying to voice a different point of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I won't put them up for download, but I'm not opposed to considering the idea of sending them via e-mail since I now have them all zipped up in a nice little file. Note, I didn't say I would do it (nor did I say I wouldn't) - I just said I'm (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) [SNIP] (...) I hate to jump in on this one, but I think the scans were OK. As for retailer catalogs, what about set 6500???? It says in the Pause/Lugnet database, "In a 1996 UK retailers catalog, this set was announced to have been "Available (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

R2 wrote in message ... (...) The reason (which I'm sure is "ok with TLC") that Suzanne has these catalogs is probably why she stated that she would not normally advertise the fact that she had them. I assume there is some form of sensitive (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  [MN] Indain Minifigs and Horses (White, Brown, and Black)

Various horses and a couple Indian Minifigs: $1.00 [MN] Lego 14 White Indian Horses Green Saddle No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 15 Brown Minifig Indians No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 15 Tan Minifig Indians No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 8 Sets of Red Horse (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Gaaak... go out for the evening an a hurricane blows through... I just wanted to throw out some half-baked thoughts on why one should respect a manufacturers wishes about their marketing materials. I have absolutely no training as a lawyer, so don't (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Yeah, that's easy: Because Star Wars fans online make a living of trading leaked information every single day, and they'd laugh in someone's face if it was suggested that what they were doing made them look bad as a community. They also don't (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: 4554 Metro Station and 2772 SAS Airline Promo Auctions

If interested, check out my two auctions on Serious Collector: 2774: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Potomac Mills Lego Outlet Price List

(...) Sorry Larry, but that was a set that I was interested in and I checked the bottom of each of those sets and they were all marked $199.99. I was a little disappointed in some of their prices considering they call it an outlet store. On the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 6353, 6043, 6057

I am selling the sets below to clear up some closet space. 6353 Coastal Cutter $16 Used set. Complete except for stickers. Have box and instructions. 6043 Dragon Defender $15 New in sealed box 6057 Sea Serpent $10 Used Set. Incomplete - missing 1 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  GMLTC shirt sighting...

GMLTC Members, Last Saturday while visiting Universal Studios Islands of Adventure in Florida, I notice a man wearing a GMLTC shirt. I saw him as I was getting onto the Dueling Dragons Coaster (ice side). He was in the line for the front row seats. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: About this 2000 dealers catalog

(...) That's a tough one...I don't know yet. Certainly not the pictures until the real consumer catalog comes out (or the sets), but the set numbers and names are a different issue. It's probably OK to list those now, but I'll have to check. --Todd (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)

  Millennium City - Paradisa Gardens

Another pic has gone up at the Millennium City webpage at (URL) time it's a police officer conversing with a member of the public in Paradisa Gardens. Design Notes: Paradisa Gardens located in the middle of Millennium City is made up of Paradisa (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Except possibly for reasons of copyright infringement...? (But TLC has never really had a problem with that yet as far as we know...only trademark and trade dress infringement.) (...) Waitasecond, waitasecond! This isn't and never was about (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Since I know a little bit about law I will give the legal prespective of what Huw did. I personally have never seen one of these retailor catalogs but as long as there was nothing on the catalogue that said "confidential" or for store managers Etc (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Wait, no, that's not quite right. I stand corrected...I just checked the RTL archive on Deja.com... Looks like I heard the set number first, and -then- got more information from S@H, given the set number. I don't know if I'd've gotten the set (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who needs some Spare Parts?

(...) The www sounds like the easiest way around it, although not being primarily a computer person (still working out how/when to make my own web page but it's on the way) it would have to be instigated by someone else. The meeting in Feb would be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  About this 2000 dealers catalog

1.does it accually say do not distribute? 2.does it contain anything that is private to TLG and its retailers? (the bit that has been scanned in, anyway) 3.various people have said that the dealers catalog is sometimes put in full view by some toy (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Technic

Where do I find pictures of the 8457 and 8448? I don't see them in the three pages of 2000 sets on Huw's page. I'm looking for better wheels for robotics projects and this sounds intriguing. LUGNET makes the LEGO experience so much more addicting. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Real time computer Lego war game

There's a plug-in for a game called Myth II, entitled 'Leggo My Myth'. It is based on Lego and includes Swordsmen, Crossbowmen, Wizards, Dragons, and a few more units. You can find the web page for it from the crossroads section of (URL) (when it's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Yes I did not mean that this THE PLACE for such things, but that one reason people start User Groups and such is that there is a Restriction in the information flow. (...) I am not sure I was talking about "rights" TLC, us, or me. I fully (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) AMEN to that brother (...) what (...) all (...) censor (...) doesn't (...) Hear hear, that sums up my feelings on the whole matter. All I have to offer is that these are just legos, repeat this to yourself, over and over, until your head is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) If you mean fan groups/lists on the Internet in general, then, yes, I agree, certainly a lot of that occurs regardless of the original motivations for setting up such groups... But if you mean that the point of such groups on LUGNET is to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) It's not about being timid, it's about acting properly and responsibly. Whether you are a small fan-base or the biggest in the world - the rules don't change. The best way to get TLC to release the kinda of things that we want to see is to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Coal Process Plant

(...) Ahh-thanks for the point, Frank, and once again Larry. I was confused. When I revisited those pictures my mind was cleared up. I've got 2x2x5 black lattivce pieces and some 1x8 technic linkage plates (with holes at each end) right here in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I've done it, I've done it!

You don't ask for much do you :) Travis Chimera wrote: ... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I obtained that information and the set number in a phone call to LEGO Shop-At-Home and to LEGO Consumer Affairs. IIRC, I told them that I'd heard a rumor on the Internet that there was going to Star Wars bucket and I asked them to query their (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) [snip] (...) I would like to add a bit to this point if I may... The point of such groups as this IS to provide a means of gaining EXACTLY this kind of information. The artificial restriction of information is the force that drives Fan and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Legoville...nearly complete.

Thanks for the pointers on a Hospital, I actually have an idea about making one now. As for the Ambulance, I already have it built from instructions I downloaded at www.brickshelf.com. I'm trying to fit the Hospital into a very small space (about (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

(...) ME! I need to see the new sets. If anyone has them saved or something, could you email them to me. HELP!! K@rl "must see the new sets!" Martinson (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update:12/5/99 PM

Some items are now sold!! I will create a separate page for the sold items as well as an individual bidder summary by tomorrows update. There's still plenty of lots left to bid on, but place your bids soon. Thanks For Bidding!!! (URL) M. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO

(...) purchased one yet, but from recollection, I think the set included is standard issue,(small car, can't remember the number) will have a look this arvo when I'm shopping, unless someone else knows???? (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) This is a good argument for shutting down the Pause database here on Lugnet, Kevin's Brickshelf site, and the other similar Lego information sites out there. If TLC wanted old instruction scans or old set images, prices, etc. available on the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I agree here completely, as I'm sure most know. I've been here since almost the beginning and Lugnet is something I hope will continue to grow and fulfill even more of our AFOL needs and want. Heck, I still want a Lugnet logo baseball cap and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I agree with most of what you wrote. But there is some potential damage by releasing a catalogue ahead of time. I certainly have less interest in buying 8445 now knowing that a similar technic F1 in silver is coming. At least there is no trade (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

[snip] (...) I've (...) you're (...) behavior. (...) as I just mentioned in a very very long e-mail, where does the information of the Star Wars bucket 1886 come from? This information is also leaked, copied from retailers information only and so (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Hi Suzanne (and everybody else who cares), I mostly agree with you but there are some points I do not entirely understand. First can anybody tell me why we suddenly have such a discussion but we did NOT have one in october when "the nameless beast" (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My CAD development effort

(...) Hey, no rush. We all know that personal lives can get in the way of LEGO. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) pay more to get Web access? Try Juno for FREE -- then it's just $9.95/month if (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I can see how you could see it that way. But it shouldn't really be surprising that a couple of people who are so insanely in love with a company's product that they would start a fansite devoted entirely to it, would also be correspondingly (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Got 'em. No need for anyone else to send them. Appreciate the effort. And let me add, after seeing these, and especially considering these things will be seen in catalogs all over the world in the next few weeks or so, I don't see this as (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I have a copy of what I believe to be the 1993 dealer catalog. I can't read French, but the English part does not. That's the catalog book itself, I never saw the outside packaging, if any existed. The only thing is that the back of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I totally agree. If Huw doesn't want to take down the scans, he certainly doesn't have to. (I hope no one thought I was trying to bully him into doing it.) The issue, as far as LUGNET is concerned, from my point of view as a sysadmin, is that (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Y2K

"Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FMA6DB.BFH@lugnet.com... (...) Already gone.. -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) In retrospect, that probably would have been a much better approach. As a matter of habit (for better or for worse), my style is to point out things as public replies when something feels urgent, because the lack of a reply in a thread leaves (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

I'm just going to pick on one thing in this long post. I don't have time to go into the deeper issues (and they are worthy of exploration, but I leave for Chicago at 4 AM tomorrow) so forgive me for jumping on this one minor point.. (...) I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Potomac Mills Lego Outlet Price List

Excellent.... Thanks so much for sharing this with the rest of us!!! Dave Patrick Baumgardner <wayland7@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:FMAGrM.LLF@lugnet.com... (...) down (...) many of (...) various (...) 1-703-490-1335. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Another chance for the LM35

Hi, I'm again trying to connect the LM35 from National, there was some posts in the list, but none of that solve my problem. As an introduction let me say that the sensor provides an output of 10 mV/ ° C at 10 mA, the conversion when reading it (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) but I (...) years. But (...) keeping (...) They (...) etc. (...) Risking retaliation of some sorts here are my thoughts. I don't know if Suzanne is a retailer , I assume she is not and I apologize if I am (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

I have not yet been in to McD's, (to check for instructions, box for Ronnie), but will inquire about this (ordering him) at our local branch in Plainwell as well, and post any forthcoming info. Pam On Tuesday, 23rd Nov., the following was posted: In (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Please email me the Adventurers pages if you get them. I would really appreciate it. Mark L (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Hooray for Huw for posting the scans! I think they were great, and anybody that had a problem with them has too much time on their hands. TLC doesn't need any of us to be concerned with protecting them. They are a very wealthy multi-national (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Some facts. 1.Huw does not havethe catolog, he got the pictures from a source, who has not signed any aggrements tthat they would not publicise the information in the dealers catalog, there in nothing anywhere that prohibits redistribution of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Well, I don't care how the pics from the retailer catalog were obtained. What I care about is that I missed it. I've been out doing Christmas shopping all day and now the pics are gone. I know the first thing I would have done had I seen the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: In Austin from 12-6 to 12-9

(...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Personally, I find this entire scene completely repulsive.. I love this site, I love this community and I enjoy and appreciate every bit of effort that is put into it by everyone (my member dues are in the mail!), I also realize that we are (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  [MN] Castle Walls, Doors, Turrets, Arches, Windows posted to eBay

Castle structural elements: $1.00 [MN] Lego 16 Dark Gray 3x6x6 Castle Walls No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 18 Dark Gray 2x8x6 Hidden Doors No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 16 Light Gray Castle 1/4 Turret Top No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 32 Dark Gray 3x3x6 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Maybe they shouldn't; I don't know. Suzanne's really the expert in this area, not me. But I certainly trust her opinion 100%, given what I know about what she knows. At any rate, my original point anyway was that scans of a retailer catalog (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I agree with you, in the general case. However, I think it's fair to state that Lego does not have a consistent policy regarding the dealer/retailer catalogue: (James Powell wrote:) (...) (Huw Millington wrote:) (...) (and) (...) (Todd Lehman (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Ok, I haven't read the whole thread yet, though I've gone to the site, looked at the pictures, read a little more... looked a little more.. tell me just how is this any different than the pictures of the catalog we've already gotten a look at? the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Human Mood Dection (Through Voice)

(...) [snip] I most certainly will NOT bare with you, I don't even know you! hmmph, DLC ;-) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

(...) Oh, that explains it. Yeah, what would be in it? Those wings, engine blocks, probably NOT Stormtroopers (Sorry, but there still isn't a picture of them, therefore I'm assuming they don't exist yet)... hmmm... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) BTW, much of the so-called "insider information" and "rumors" on popular news sites is actually presented under license, with permission of the movie company. It's spoon-fed to the consumer as if it were some secret, because that makes it seem (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Day 5!

Here's Day 5: (URL) NLSO put together the first one - a reindeer...i guess the x-mas spirit caught up to her (ordinarily she's never interested in anything LEGO). :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  book review of Amazing Animals and Fabulous Figures posted in .books

I meant to cross-post the review to this group but spaced it. If you are interested go here: (URL) Gatrelle www.yellowcastle.com/library (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

(...) You didn't miss much! It was just a bucket - no artwork or anything! Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact