 General / 11269
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 02:01:02 GMT

[snip]
This does not require a vote. It calls for swift appropriate action. You
know that. Else you wouldn't be keeping all names out of your discussion.

And FYI, I was equally distressed about the SW leaks and every other leak • I've
seen or heard anywhere. I just happened to act on this one today. sorry • you're
the unlucky one. I don't mean to make an example of you, it's the • behavior.

-Suz.

as I just mentioned in a very very long e-mail, where does the information
of the Star Wars bucket 1886 come from? This information is also leaked,
copied from retailers information only and so against what we expect of TLC
wants published on lugnet.com This information is still present although
this was a secret which was never officially released. So why do you list
this item? I think this IS the same case just that we know this Star Wars
bucket was a real secret as it was discontinued before launching and the new
2000 will be launchend next year as far as we know. Huw has not published
any secret information or anything which will not be common knowledge in a
few weeks, please explain where you draw the line, this will help me and the
small group of AFOLs who are still not completely convinced by all your
arguements to understand it.

Bye and thanks, Christian.
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de