 General / 11270
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 02:06:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Lindsey writes:
Hooray for Huw for posting the scans!  I think they were great, and anybody
that had a problem with them has too much time on their hands.
[...]

I agree with most of what you wrote.  But there is some potential damage by
releasing a catalogue ahead of time.  I certainly have less interest in buying
8445 now knowing that a similar technic F1 in silver is coming.  At least there
is no trade secret in there.  Just think about what kind of trouble would cause
if the internal wholesale price list of two major chains are released to
public, and the prices are different.