 General / 11297
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 07:19:03 GMT

You will notice that in the 2000 in set catalog, there is just a page with some info on the
dinosaurs sets, no pictures. Thanks to huw we have (had) pictures of them. There is
probobly a good reason why the pictures are not in the in box catalog but who cares! I
think that they should be on the net for all to see! of no-one else takes up the offer I
will place them on my web site and they will stay there untill I get an e-mail from TLG's
lawyers or something! (that is assuming someone can send me tha pictures, I missed out on
getting all of them because I had to get off the internet) If someone can send me all the
pictures I will put them on my web page for all to see!

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com