 General / 11257
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 00:43:40 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
If that's the case, then the 2000 catalog on Brickshelf should be
pulled. How far do we want to take this???

Kevin obtained the year-2000 catalog through legitimate means.

Well, I don't care how the pics from the retailer catalog were
obtained.

What I care about is that I missed it.  I've been out doing
Christmas shopping all day and now the pics are gone.

I know the first thing I would have done had I seen the site was
save the images for later viewing, both to save future time and
bandwidth.  I'm betting several people who saw the site did the
same.

So if someone would do me a favor and e-mail the scans to me at
cjc@zelda.ns.utk.edu I sure would appreciate it.  I don't care who
does it, and I won't mention names, but I'd like to see these for
myself, if for no other reason than to take my mind off my aching
feet.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/