 General / 11289
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 04:56:48 GMT

Karl Martinson <raymart@jam21.net> wrote:
ahhh, that's better. Oh yeah, I think that these scans should be downloadable
from somewhere, so that those who want them (the majority) and those who don't
(suzanne) can be happy, and life can go back to normal.

I won't put them up for download, but I'm not opposed to considering
the idea of sending them via e-mail since I now have them all zipped
up in a nice little file.

Note, I didn't say I would do it (nor did I say I wouldn't) - I just
said I'm not opposed to considering it.  Make of that what you will.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/