 Marketplace / Auctions / 3522
Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 07:56:45 GMT

MIB = Mint in box.
MISB = Mint in sealed box.
   MIB does not mean sealed, therefore the set can be opened, but in perfect
condition.  Sealed can not be opened.  HTH

   I have some of both for auction at:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/blondevp12/

--
   Have fun!
   John
Selçuk wrote in message ...

I think this message could be posted to this group. I have a question:

If a set marked as MIB, should it be in a sealed box, or being in "opened,
used but in good condition with box" is enough?

Regards,

Selçuk