 Marketplace / Auctions / 3357
Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:07:26 GMT

Scott-A wrote:

I think you should reconsider, and add that. I find smoke rather
annoying. It seems to stick to the plastic for a long time.

...boat sails are the biggest problem, as I hate to wash them!

I have had no problems at all washing fabric sails, though they are
harder to clean than LEGO bricks. I have also had good luck ironing them
(at low temperature) with no damage. Even if you don't want to iron, if
you have a very wrinkled or folded sail, soaking it, and laying it flat
to dry will remove most of the wrinkles.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com