 Marketplace / Auctions / 3360
Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:10:25 GMT

Russ Redmyer <redmyer@hotmail.com> wrote:
In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:

1 - smoking should be banned in government buildings, and the
determination should be open to the owners wishes every where else. I
have no choice but to deal with the gov't. I can choose to patronise
other establisments as I like.

And I shouldn't have to wear my seatbelt If I don't want to!

And you shouldn't receive a dime's worth of medical aid, either from
your insurance plan (unless you specifically contract with them to
provide non seatbelt wearing insurance) or from any kind of
government medical assistance.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/