 Marketplace / Auctions / 3340
Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:50:31 GMT

I mostly agree, MIB to me means pieces are in sealed polybags, nothing loose is
missing but seals are broken or perished and box is in reasonable condition (no
tears but can be faded or scuffed)

MISB to me means as above but seals are intact.

Mark H.

Scott-A wrote:

MISB = Sealed Box
MIB = Mint condition, but in box.

Neither term refers to the general condition of the box in any other way...
which is a point which often leads to problems.

Scott A

"Selçuk " wrote:

I think this message could be posted to this group. I have a question:

If a set marked as MIB, should it be in a sealed box, or being in "opened,
used but in good condition with box" is enough?

Regards,

Selçuk