 Robotics / Handy Board / 7182
7181  |  7183
Subject:
Another chance for the LM35
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 01:10:38 GMT

Hi,

I'm again trying to connect the LM35 from National, there was some posts in
the list, but none of that solve my problem. As an introduction let me say
that the sensor provides an output of 10 mV/ ° C at 10 mA, the conversion
when reading it trough the analog port will be 20 °C = 10 , (5 V / 255
Levels ~ 20 mV / Level). So it seems all ok to directly connect the LM35 to
an analog port of the HB, more exactly to one port of de Exp-Board (without
Pull-Up resistor to avoid problems), well I do that but the reading of the
port gives a fix value of aprox. 170 (340 °C, well the clime is not so hot
here).
I have checked in the list archive and found no answer to this problem, the
worst of this case is that I don't find nothing to explain this.

For all this I hope someone of You have an idea to share about this
problem.

Thank You,

José Luis