 Star Wars / 4795
4794  |  4796
Subject:
Its Great To Be Here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:12:47 GMT

Firstly, i'd just like to say its great to be here, amid ppl who are obviously
very keen about Lego, and better yet, Star Wars based Lego. As a kid I never
had the chance to collect to Star Wars figurines, so when earlier this year I
discovered the Star Wars lego sets I was in Lego brick built heaven. I was
even more excited to see the new sets (2000)!!! I'm proud to say that I have
all the sets (excluding the Pod Race Set, which no stores where I live seem to
stock and of course the 2000 sets) and am currently thinking of buying extras.
I'll be keeping a keen eye on the discussions and I hope no-one minds if I
throw my two cents worth in. Cheers!