 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 118
Re: In Austin from 12-6 to 12-9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 00:36:11 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

I will be in Austin from 12-6 to 12-9 and might have time to get together in
the evening if anyone is interested.  I will not be available on 12-6 or 12-9
but 12-7 and 12-8 might be possibilities although you never know when you are
traveling on business.

I will be staying at the Marriot Courtyard North which is at the intersection
of I35 and 183.

Anyway let me know if you might be available and I will see if I can make sure
I can get out of work at a reasonable time.

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Doh, I'm out of town on business from 12/6 to 12/15...