 Marketplace / Auctions / 3524
3523  |  3525
Subject:
Huge Lego Christmas Auction Anouncement!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:23:58 GMT

   I have several sets for auction in my first auction in several months.
These are all listed under a trading partner's eBay name - blondevp12.
  Over 60 collectible sealed (MISB) and used sets from Castle, Technic,
Space, and plenty more!  More will be added this week!
   Go here, to read the (very short) rules and see what is available!!
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/blondevp12/
--
   Have fun!
   John