  *380743 (-100)
  Re: Copenhagen Metro subway station!

(...) Nice. Earlier this month I was on my first trip with the metro. You have caught the general look of the stations very well. The only thing I miss is the glass wall between the platform and the tracks (its only there on one side in your model). (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Challenger

This is interesting, can I ask what this is related to? I understand it's the Challenger disaster, but I can't find how it's referenced on Lugnet. I remember it vividly. I was a 17 and a senior in high school. We were at lunch at the local pizza (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) *BUT*... If we could build our own RCX, what's stopping us from building our own motors? "doom"...what a depressing application of the word... ~Mike (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My New Favorite Lego Element

(...) (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!

picky!! picky!!!! clearly this WAS going to be one of the subtle exceptions re: valentines day! BUT I have to go back and teach you SUBTLE all over again. :) I'm up for a feb 7 dinner...... (...) Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) That's pretty depressing - if Spybotics don't make money, Mindstorms is doomed - and if Spybotics does make money Mindstorms *is* Spybotics...so we're still doomed. (...) What I wanted to see happen would have solved that problem quite neatly. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A store front moc

(...) does have the flavor of a mexican-style building you'd see in a western. I really liked the way you used the angled facet bricks on the corners along with the arches - flows nicely. Also liked your use of the 4x4 round brown bricks as columns. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.western)

  Re: MOC: The Hummingbird

(...) Gil, Thanks for the kind words, I suppose the Hummingbird would make a good spotter or FAC plane, too. There was no winch, I didn't have room, so I just made do with a string. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!

(...) Except for the general rule is the SECOND FRIDAY of every month. 95% of all rtlToronto dinners have been on the second Friday of the month, usually offset by events like shows/competitions. Calum (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

I guess we'll just have to wait on you to get that project you mentioned some time back finished. I recall you were going to design the "perfect" RCX clone. Is that project still in progress? -Rob "John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: . . . but I know what I like!

(...) with Lego" around the house. Mainly, I like to fill up various glass containers with 1x1 bricks - looks cool and gives me more storage space. Lately, though I had also been thinking of doing some wall hangings similar to yours but basically (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Darf ich mich zu Euch kuscheln?

Hallo! (...) Naja, 50E pro Monat ist auch nicht SO viel. (...) Kenne ich nur zu gut... (...) Ich haette noch mein gutes altes USR 14.400 Modem einsatzbereit... Gruß, T. (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

The only bona fide piece of information I have is the recollection of an off-hand comment made by one of the TLC staff who was at BrickFest last summer who said that if the Spybotics line did not make money, then the future for the Mindstorms line (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)

(...) I haven`t got him on my list so if anyone is going let him know that he is welcome to attend. Duncan (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message news:H9G93F.71D@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) bend (...) Speaking about BW, could we get another set of them for, say, a raffle at the event? I'm not married but sure have a mom who would like (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

While I definently am not gonna participate, I'll just offer some advice and say that you should wait for the last fifteen minutes or so before bidding anything, so as not to jack up the price too high. Call it sniping... but I thought that was the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Recensione: SW Mini Sets

Impressioni a freddo: Il mio preferito (non so perchè) è xwing VS tie. Quello che mi piace di meno è quello dei pod racers. Il tie-qualcosa (doppio pod) è carino, ma nulla di speciale. Lo speeder è veramente veramente piccolo (troppo??) ciao SteP (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)

(...) And a camera - we've yet to see any pictures of these models. Will he be coming along to Duncan's get-together? Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!

I thought we were NOT going to PLAY this GAME!!!!! no one postponed the dinner when i was in a hospital for the birth of my daughter.... Calum I'm real sorry you friend chose to get married on a lego dinner day. (shrug) BUT we can not continue to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TJ and Chris, Here Are 2 Attendees

(...) ditto... Tom Reed (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Time is a fuse and it's burning

(...) Hi Chris, Thanks for getting permission to use this facility! I certainly plan on attending where ever we meet. I think I would prefer to go down to the Nasa area rather than deal with the medical center area in Houston. I can't help but think (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Zoom in "View" mode?

(...) You cannot. View mode will always "zoom to fit (the complete) model" automatically. If your specific problem comes from the fact that in the initial steps of a large model, the parts are too small to make out, you can use submodels to work (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine ../ keep the secret! ;-))

(...) Sooo alt? Muss ich mich selber ansehen! Rundfahrt vielleicht? Gehst du mit? Und JoJo? und, und? Jan-Albert hat mich viel darüber erzählt... er weiss genau die Parkplatzen mit die vernüftigste Love-Parade Trucks! Ich kenne Berlin nur von TV (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

(...) Hi, Tripod doesn't allow remote linking of images, but you can still view them. I'm looking at them now :) You need to cut/paste the link into a new browser window. Dragging and dropping the link works too. Tony (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

(...) Glad to hear you caught the bug. I should have never given you the remote control that day... :-) *snip-o-matic* (...) Jeff's design is great, and it looks like you have compacted the footprint a bit. What's the cycle time on the swithching (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Philo's Home

(...) ha cambiato sito, ecco xchè! prova questo: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Any other lego maniacs in Cagliari?

hi jacob, (...) sorry, but from my point of view this isn't good news! who will kick now the ldraw-server - ROFL: (URL) caloroso "benevenuto", willy (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it.sa.cag)

  Re: TJ and Chris, Here Are 2 Attendees

(...) Count me in, too. Laura (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Philo's Home

(...) scì, scì, la site è down. (...) xchè non chiedi direttamente a luí; ha appena postato su /cad Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> willy (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Method for splitting quads with not coplanar vertices?

(...) sure, but there are different ways to do it: (URL) there MUST be a ways to fix them automatically. willy (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: the not-so-incredible BOX-4-BLOX™

(...) I think the point is that once you have finished playing you stick all your lego in and then sort it. You then leave it in the boxes for next time, thus needing a lid Tim (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

(...) Welcome! <snip> (...) Nice design! Haven't built it yet, but it looks rather elegant. The only thing is that you may find that if you're using MindStorms to control the point, it is difficult to keep the motor on long enough to throw the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Method for splitting quads with not coplanar vertices?

(...) I think you have to look at the part and determine which vertice is wrong and correct this vertice with corrected coordinates. Niels (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Creations: Remote Switch, Remote Decoupler, End of Line Bumper

(...) Many thanks for the props. I made a slight change in the original design so that it incorporates a LEGO rubber band rather than getting power directly from the motor shaft. It didn't increase the size at all, and eliminated an intermittent (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Recensione: SW Mini Sets

Trovati in un negozio a Bolzano!! Non c'è molto da dire: 1)6.20 EURO l'uno 2)tutto snot 3) molti pezzi speciali (vedi punto 2) 4) in ogni confezione avanzano parecchi pezzi per costruire un tie fighter/interceptor (non me ne intendo..) ciao SteP (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Method for splitting quads with not coplanar vertices?

(...) hang on for a second! does it mean that I don't have to fix this warnings? looking at: (URL) part with not coplanar vertices would get a "hold". so, which is the "correct" way tho split such a quad? I'm still lookin' for the FORMULA" could (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

WHAAAAAAZZAAA...AAAUp!!! Sorry, I like doing that, :) Hey man, your links don't work, fixem...and show us what you got! (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mosaic Generator problems?

Hello Tim, Your problem is simple: Mosaic generator creates a model with one brick per pixel in the original image, so you are trying to create a mosaic with 640*480 bricks (more than 300000 !!!) (the figures above assume using 1x1 bricks) Reduce (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mosaic Generator problems?

It indeed takes a while to get the picture to load, but eventually it does. When I click OK, nothing happens... well MLCad stops responding. Then after a view minutes the preview of the mosaic appears. You have to be patient, I guess. But on my 2.4 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

Richie- Thanks for the comments. I'm just waiting for the next incarnation of the Famous Mister Snottler to appear--they've been getting to be quite amazing, and given the extreme flare of the bows on those types of warships I'm looking forward to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Zoom in "View" mode?

I think you cannot. Drag the viewpane you want to "zoom" in to its maximum size. That's it I'm afraid... Jaco "Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> schreef in bericht news:H9GMq9.64F@lugnet.com... (...) MLCAD? (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

Mattias- Thanks so much for the feedback--I think selective compression plus the minifig scale meant that some details (for example, using triple TT instead of the real ship's quads) were in fact sacrificed. But I'm sure it would be very possible (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: My New Favorite Lego Element

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H9EAwB.8Jr@lugnet.com... (...) snip (...) I have to agree to this one (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Dark green minifig, NBA

In set 3562, NBA figures, the Payton fig is in solid dark green color (like the Slytherin shield). Now that TLC has started using this color, might it be that we will be seeing more normal bricks in this cool color?!? By the way, the dark green legs (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

(...) Phew! That's a relief. I was afraid I'd just prattled on ceaselessly. :) I'm sorry the picture of yours that I liked so much and included was the last one on the Expo page, but those pictures had to go down there to encourage everyone to stick (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Aldershot Lego Fest Roll Call

(...) 19.James stacey 20 Dave Till (Maybe) (...) Duncan (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Ringo the Cat: my first attempt at LEGO sculpture

(...) ...and that's why I probably wont show this to my SO :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Ringo the Cat: my first attempt at LEGO sculpture

(...) That's funny. @8^) I'd love to see your take on a cat sculpture. Do you have the willpower to keep from turning it into a mecha cat? @8^D (...) Thanks. I took a set of photos with a plain white background first, but it didn't capture the white (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Ringo the Cat: my first attempt at LEGO sculpture

(...) Took you some time to finish then? :) (...) <<snip>> (...) LOL! (...) Bummer, the video cam should always be keept ready for launch :) (...) I don't think he would approach another obecjt with such care. Reminds me of our cat that was (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Ringo the Cat: my first attempt at LEGO sculpture

(...) Those are dark gray antennae. It would have been more accurate to use white antennae, but I don't have any, and the only person on Bricklink who has them is in the UK, so I knew they wouldn't get here in time. I'm pretty happy with how the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

(...) Use a good light source, such as the sun on a cloudy day or a flourucent light strip (common above kitchen sinks). Add a white paper that curves from the table and up on the wall. Use a tripod and set the ISO (film speed) on your camera to as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Una proposta...

(...) Evidentemente mia moglie ha un bug: anche lei controlla gli scontrini, ma non la data degli stessi, quindi... :-D Evidentemente tu hai già installato la patch! Che release è tua moglie? 1.1 o 2.0b? (...) Si, li ho visti all'Esselunga... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

(...) Yeah, this is where you probably have to face the fact that LEGO is a toy and lower your standard. Motors are weak so in order to have more speed while keeping power more motors are needed, thus more space. If that can't be solved you might (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

(...) Theroteically it should be feasible if you use a non-LEGO coating for a wing structure, such as thin paper. The problem is it needs to be streatched to carry the plane well. A LEGO glider could fly. Problem is how to get the structure light (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Una proposta...

"Guido Truffelli" <guy@aga.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:H9FL54.Fs6@lugnet.com... (...) "...credo (...) la (...) Complimenti per il pargolo !!! Purtroppo ho già verificato che le mogli hanno la "insana" tendenza a controllare almeno due volte (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)

(...) Hey Jon-- is this some fancy way of saying that Mark is an 8 wider? :-) JOHN (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: plugs #2, anyone interested?

(...) Yep, I'll be there. One weekend soon would be great. Braith. (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

Your post made me curious so I rendered a image using that part. I had the part in combinations of by itself and with a minifig, solid and transparent, and with and without radiosity. I also rendered with and without the LGEO library. Other than (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Mosaic Generator problems?

(...) Ok, this is strange. Still can't get it to work. It finally loaded the picture into the preview, took forever to churn through me tweaking the settings, and finally, to experiment with it, I click OK. From there, it starts to redraw the main (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) I wouldn't mind...even split? Unfortunately, there's still 6DAYS left on this! Who knows how high they'll go... 8?( Matt (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BrikWars Akira-revited at BricksWest

I'd like to gauge interest in a game of BrikWars at BricksWest (that I'd like to host :) Last year's BrikWars gaming at BricksWest was incredible fun! I brought my setup to NWBrickCon, but didn't get a chance due to the busy schedule. The game can (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming)

  It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!

Friday February 7th, 2003 You don't get me. (best friends' wedding) You don't get: JeffVW OR Friday February 14th, 2003 You get John Guerquin You don't get Derek. OR, if people are so inclined, how about the 8th or 15th, on the weekend? Calum (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern

(...) Heh...you're really picky about detail, aren't you? Well, when you have only a few minutes to type something, and I have my annoying siblings jabbing at me to get on the computer, the chances for error are far greater. Try writing something (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) Well I got outbid. Do we want to band together on this? Russell (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: We are hard core maniacs!!!

(...) Greeblies, also known as greebles, greeblets, greeblers, greeblings, and a whole slew of other variations, are bits and pieces .spacers add to their creations that look supercool but are absolutely useless. See also: (URL) Wells (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ringo the Cat: my first attempt at LEGO sculpture

(...) SNIP (...) Very accurate & simply done-captures the look successfully. Are those clear antennae for whiskers, and if so, what set(s) are they from? Jeff (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: We are hard core maniacs!!!

(...) The term was first used by the designers of Star Wars on the blueprints to describe the areas on ships or sets where lots of little bits would be applied to represent exposed technological "stuff" because they didn't want (or need) to draw it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mosaic Generator problems?

(...) Well, this attempt just went through... strange, it took quite a while. It was hanging before... -Tim (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Mosaic Generator problems?

Has anyone else gotten Mosaic Generator to work? I tried loading a 640x480 BMP, and it just gives the hourglass and ultimately doesn't respond. Thanks! -Tim (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes: <snip> (...) <snip> If he was approaching stealthily, why would it seem as though the locals tried to avoid him? surely if he's approaching stealthily, he'd be (at least) avoiding the attention of the locals, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We are hard core maniacs!!!

(...) Harry Potter space? hmmmmmm.. Potter Wars: Attack of the HP Clones! Now THERE's an idea! ;-D Nathan Wells (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: We are hard core maniacs!!!

(...) In other words... anything any other theme can do, Space can do. Sounds like the evil plot to take over LUGNET is working perfectly. XD While I'm posting, and since it was mentioned... what the heck are "greeblies"? It's one of the few terms I (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Challenger

Jon, Great choice of pic to cap the .space sidebar! Really touches me. I remember the day this happened 16 years ago today, the day after my 20th birthday; three Apollo astronauts died on the day I was born, too. Really makes you stop and think (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Zoom in "View" mode?

All, Does anyone know if/how you can zoom in when you are in the View mode of MLCAD? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Ringo the Cat: my first attempt at LEGO sculpture

Very nice! The way the ears are done is really neat! Now Cindy is all over me saying "You gotta make me! one now!" So I can take it to work too! As she cheers in the stands behind! Nice pictures too. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

Ok, so I figured something out. It's not the model I'm rendering or the radiosity settings that are taking forever, POV is hanging on _one_ part. A 1x2x3 panel. It was clear in my first attempt, so I changed it to white (Color15). Still hangs on (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: A name for the game project...

(...) Is that not what I said? To fuse means to merge as well...we've basicaly merged the MM project, Uldeseen, and several DraKen concepts into it, so I really don't see many problems. (but I bet some will contest it anyway...) FUT (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: a.c.e.r. Insertion Mech Unit

That's a pretty sweet looking mech Gil! Keep it up! Mark (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LEGO Theft

My bet is that it was glued, making it useless as a parts collection to an AFOL. My bet a NHL(+AFOL?) nut took it. Hmmmm, maybe I should check E-bay and see if the winning auction bid is lower than the reward. ;) Mark (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Another great deal from KB

Just got an email from KBtoys.com Up to 60% off. The had only 2 of 6520. A great buy at 50% off. I can add that to the other 25 or so that I already have. Maybe one day if I can get some time I will finish my project. Oh well. Get there quick the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A name for the game project...

(...) From MSN Encarta Dictionary: coalesce merge or unite things: to merge or cause things to merge into a single body or group (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes: <snipped> I'm guessing you wrote this to initiate an interesting story thread, so here's my response to your prompt... (...) As the small, but quaint tavern stood at the entrance to the city, the silver (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) their name. If I don't have a straight edge and a triangle, there is some serious funkiness going on in my drawings. (...) Have you bought Phantasies & Delusions yet? (Maybe Billy Joel is not your thing, but he wrote a clasical album.) I keep (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) Thank you! On the design, I started out trying to build a chapel/church for my castle, but it just didn't work out that way. It took a long time to collect all of those little white bits. (...) Wine, I think. I have grape arbors built, too. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A name for the game project...

(...) I'd have to say 'Coalasce', which basically means fusion, since this is kind of like a combination of starship, IOM and an online war game. 'Boundaries of Dominion', 'Provincial', and 'Realm: Assimilation' also sound interesting. <<_Matt (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

(...) OOPS! (...) I _love_ that book, but I haven't read it in years.... Hmmm...mmm.... Right over there, dusty and lonely on the shelf. I should reread it, save my book money for more bricks. ;) Tatyana (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  TJ and Chris, Here Are 2 Attendees

Hi, Chris. You may put down the following on your "Will Show" list: Pat Hough (myself) Mark Bagnall (I can speak for Mark) TJ you may want to start a list too. Pat (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Trainthang 23rd Feb

(...) Thanks for correcting the date, I realised I'd got it wrong about 5 seconds after signing out of the computer I was using! Anyway, should be a fun day... James (who needs to dig out his level crossing and lights) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  . . . but I know what I like!

I decided something needed to be done to cover up the horrible wood panelling here in my living room, and seeing as I've been on an 8-bit building kick I decided that a bit of LEGO artwork would be just the thing. It's the Onion Kid from Final (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern

(...) Nope. My thought was to have a "virtual" Tavern for us .castle folk to write on, add to, and have fun with right here online. Tatyana The master mason or the petulant queen (depending on the moment) ;) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  A Gentle Plea

I am all for people having their own cup of tea when it comes to fun. My husband rebuilds classic cars. I don't get it. But, he thinks it's fun. Great. Some of you posters to .castle are also into role-playing games. I don't get it. But, you think (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern

Hi tonya, Very impressive, I can see a great story unfolding here. One question; are you planing on playing it out with lego characters? cuz that would be pretty cool, well keep it up. Laterz Joey (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  My Newest Lightsaber Mod

After many requests, I have finally completed my latest mod. Check out Obi Wan Kenobi with blue light-up lightsaber at my website. www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html (click on creations) Hope you like this one as much as I do! -Rob (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

(...) Well I'm a big dummy head. What a stupid error. Thanks. -Orion (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

(...) Looks like tripod doesn't allow deep links, you'll either have to post pics somewhere that does, or create a page on tripod for the pictures. ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BRICKSWEST™ 2003: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER TIMED BUILD

(...) I believe that won't be an issue at least with the initial build, because there will only be one team. (...) I like that idea, but since I think LD donated it, there's just the one. I'll repeat my suggestion for a draft of the ISD instead of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  The Crumbled Brick Tavern

Scene: A village, a twilit evening, a quiet street, a dingy tavern. A figure cloaked against the elements hurries toward the beckoning golden light spilling through the windows and onto the cobbled street. Upon entering the thin warmth inside the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (no subject)

(...) The first error can be dealt with by adding a blank line at the end of the file. The others are harder. What version of gcc are you using? What editor did you use to type it in? For those of us without the book, what is the text of the program? (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

Hey, Sean. Glad to see you posting some creations. Maybe it's my sorry browser acting up, but I'm only seeing the Tripod logo when I click on your links. What's up with that? I'd love to see what you've made... -Teddy (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

Add "#" to your version statement. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact