 Events / BricksWest / 546
Re: BRICKSWEST™ 2003: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER TIMED BUILD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 02:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Sean Harrington writes:

- How isolated will the teams be? It would be pretty easy to razz another
team to throw them off.

I believe that won't be an issue at least with the initial build, because
there will only be one team.

- Also, wouldn't it be fairer to give every member of the team a copy of the
star destroyer, say, up to a maximum of four team members?

I like that idea, but since I think LD donated it, there's just the one.

I'll repeat my suggestion for a draft of the ISD instead of awarding it by
drawing, though. I suspect that if all 20 members of the record run team
agreed in advance that's what they'd do if they win, that would accomplish
it without requiring a rules change, but I have a hard enough time getting
20 people to agree where to go to lunch :-)