 Events / BricksWest / 547
546  |  548
Subject:
BrikWars Akira-revited at BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:45:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'd like to gauge interest in a game of BrikWars at BricksWest (that I'd
like to host :)

Last year's BrikWars gaming at BricksWest was incredible fun!

I brought my setup to NWBrickCon, but didn't get a chance due to the busy
schedule.

The game can run anywhere from 2-4 hours (depending on BrikWars experience).
I'll be available to run the game anytime between Friday and Monday.

The game plot revolves around the Akira Anime movie (I'm not a huge anime
fan, but I thought this movie had a great deal of potential for BrikWars).
4 players/(teams?) are needed to control 4 legions.
- Team 1: The Psychics
       Primary goal: retrieve Akira's force
       Secondary goal: escape from Neo-Tokyo
- Team 2: The Military
       Primary goal: capture Akira's force and/or Tetsuo
       Secondary goal: defeat crazed mob
- Team 3: The Punks
       Primary goal: retrieve Tetsuo
       Secondary goal: defeat general/military
- Team 4: The Mob
       Primary goal: defeat/capture military general and/or scientist
       Secondary goal: total destruction

I have more rules and stats planned, and I hope I can get a few others to
join in for a fun romp in destruction and LEGO-gaming :)

Email me or respond to this post of you're interested in playing...

-Stephen Fisher