 Events / BricksWest / 545
Re: BRICKSWEST™ 2003: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER TIMED BUILD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 01:51:26 GMT

Good question, Larry,

I also have a few to add...

- Can the team bring their own sorting bins, large grey plates, brick
seperators, etc?

- Also, who and how will you be checking for correctness? With so many
pieces, it's pretty easy to fudge some of the interior sections that aren't
seen and gain a competetive advantage... i.e. if one team has one brick
that's one stud off, and they finish only a few seconds before a team that
has it EXACTLY right, are there any measures in place to rule on that?

- 99 times out of 100, there will be the same parts left in every kit. Will
that be a consideration of the "expected" result of a build?

- How isolated will the teams be? It would be pretty easy to razz another
team to throw them off.

- Also, wouldn't it be fairer to give every member of the team a copy of the
star destroyer, say, up to a maximum of four team members?

- Sean