 Space / 20758
Re: We are hard core maniacs!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:13:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Verner writes:

In other words... anything any other theme can do, Space can do.  Sounds
like the evil plot to take over LUGNET is working perfectly.  XD

While I'm posting, and since it was mentioned... what the heck are
"greeblies"?  It's one of the few terms I haven't been able to decipher.

Greeblies, also known as greebles, greeblets, greeblers, greeblings, and a
whole slew of other variations, are bits and pieces .spacers add to their
creations that look supercool but are absolutely useless.

See also:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=20130
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=19243
http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=12774