 Space / 20745
Re: We are hard core maniacs!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:05:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Oh YEH!!!!

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=15742

;-)

.space!

-JHK

Because...
space rocks: Space builds bases. Space builds a moonbase town. Space builds
battle ships. Space builds pirate ships.  Space builds adventure ships.
Space builds luxury ships.  Space builds vehicles and space cars. Space
builds space police.  Space builds monorails and stations.  Space builds
real models and fantasy models. Space builds mechs and bots and cyborgs.
Space builds fleebnorks.  Space builds star warsy stuff.  Space explores the
unknown created in the imagination.  Space is unlimited.
Space Available Call to rent...(sorry)
Space allows the most creativity because all of space is the limit.

Hahah!!
I'm actually only posting because I can't stop laughing at the "Space
Available.. (sorry)" line...

But while here, I will add that in Space, my recent MOCs included the
Wolfpack converting to Space as well as the Black Falcons...

http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/Wolfpack2a.jpg

http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/NC_Crew1.jpg

...But which theme is taking over which theme?...Heehee!!!

-Hendo