 Space / 20755
Re: We are hard core maniacs!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 04:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
Or could it be that Space encompasses so many other themes? A moonbase is
kind of like a town or castle. Monorails are similar to trains. Ships (at
least some) are similar to cars. Mecha are at home in Space. Technic
techniques (I love that phrase) are used in capital ships and other large
Space creations. Star Wars is Space with a really good advertising agent.
Most anything can be brought over into Space. Just make it sleek and add
some greeblies.

And that's just the start.

In other words... anything any other theme can do, Space can do.  Sounds
like the evil plot to take over LUGNET is working perfectly.  XD

While I'm posting, and since it was mentioned... what the heck are
"greeblies"?  It's one of the few terms I haven't been able to decipher.

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.