 Local / United Kingdom / 8931
Re: Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:54:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
This weekend, on Saturday and Sunday (1st/2nd Feb), Mark Bellis will be
displaying his 'scale' model trains built entirely from LEGO, at
Staffordshire County Showground...
Mark is particularly keen to meet more adult Lego enthusiasts. He's not a
member of the Brickish Association yet so if anyone is going along, please
take an application form with you!

And a camera - we've yet to see any pictures of these models.  Will he be
coming along to Duncan's get-together?

Jason J Railton