 Announcements / 1938
1937  |  1939
Subject:
Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:06:45 GMT

This weekend, on Saturday and Sunday (1st/2nd Feb), Mark Bellis will be
displaying his 'scale' model trains built entirely from LEGO, at
Staffordshire County Showground. I've posted previously about Mark's trains
in the NBLTC discussion group (www.brickish.org) - they are simply
outstanding in detail and size and he builds to scale drawings (approx O
gauge). As an indication of this, his display takes approx. 9 hours to set up.

The show is 10-6 Sat, 10-5 Sun at
Stafford County Showground. Take the A518 from Stafford and it's on the right
just outside the 30mph area. £4.00 per adult.

Mark is particularly keen to meet more adult Lego enthusiasts. He's not a
member of the Brickish Association yet so if anyone is going along, please
take an application form with you!

Jon Reynolds