 CAD / MLCad / 1552
Re: Mosaic Generator problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:43:10 GMT

It indeed takes a while to get the picture to load, but eventually it does.
When I click OK, nothing happens... well MLCad stops responding.
Then after a view minutes the preview of the mosaic appears.

You have to be patient, I guess. But on my 2.4 Ghz with 256 RAM it takes a
long time to generate anything.

I took a small image of 20Kb greyscale 160x120 pixels it took 5 minutes+ to
generate a 2,5 Mb LDR file!

Jaco

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> schreef in bericht
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Tim Courtney writes:
Has anyone else gotten Mosaic Generator to work? I tried loading a • 640x480
BMP, and it just gives the hourglass and ultimately doesn't respond.

Well, this attempt just went through... strange, it took quite a while. • It
was hanging before...

Ok, this is strange. Still can't get it to work. It finally loaded the
picture into the preview, took forever to churn through me tweaking the
settings, and finally, to experiment with it, I click OK. From there, it
starts to redraw the main MLCad window, but leaves part of the dialog in
place, and doesn't work at all beyond that. I forced it to quit via the • task
manager. Thoughs? Has anyone else gotten the Mosaic generator to work?? • It's
acting like this for me on two computers...

-Tim