 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6367
Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:44:49 GMT

picky!!

picky!!!!

clearly this WAS going to be one of the subtle exceptions re: valentines day!

BUT I have to go back and teach you SUBTLE all over again.

:)

I'm up for a feb 7 dinner......

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
My intention is to have a dinner one the FIRST FRIDAY of every month.
that's Feb. 7.

Except for the general rule is the SECOND FRIDAY of every month.
95% of all rtlToronto dinners have been on the second Friday of the month,
usually offset by events like shows/competitions.

Calum

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?