 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6373
Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:15:28 GMT

So its settled....   Next lego dinner in a week Feb. 7.  at    maybe Mel's
maybe Swiss Chalet

David Koudys wrote:

The 7th is fine...

The 14th--what? Do I wanna be in the dog house for an entire year with the
missus?

Not me!

;)

Dave K

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?