 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6374
Re: It's like A Choose Your Own Adventure Book!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

So its settled....   Next lego dinner in a week Feb. 7.  at    maybe Mel's
maybe Swiss Chalet

Mel's is such a nice place to go during the summer.  It reminds me of last
summer... Friday nights, racing off to the excitement of Toronto after work,
eating good food with good friends... come dusk, heading over to the park to
visit my rather large pendular friend... sigh :(

Only 92 days, 7 hours, 25 minutes... not that I'm counting or anything.

    Iain

--
"This year, Paramount Canada's Wonderland is more fun than ever!  Come for
Sledge Hammer TM, the world's first and only Jump2 from HUSS!  And don't