 Castle / 15761
Re: Activity on .castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:48:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:
Great ideas! i agree totally.
as for that wall failer...how about the time my tower on the front gate fell
over and smashed the defending army? that was bad....

OOPS!

I find wacky illogical things to be very funny. try the hitchhikers guide to
the galaxy, by douglas adams....

I _love_ that book, but I haven't read it in years....  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Right over there, dusty and lonely on the shelf.  I should reread it, save
my book money for more bricks.  ;)

Tatyana