 Castle / 15781
Re: Activity on .castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:12:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:

Cool.  Very cool.  I envy any one who can do
more with a pen than write their name.  If I
don't have a straight edge and a triangle,
there is some serious funkiness going on in
my drawings.

Yep...and I always have some sort of incentive
to keep improving. (when I view other people's
drawings at school.) I'm always driven to
achieve higher every time. (but even failure
counts as practice, so that's good...I'm
just not the person to give up a point.)

Have you bought Phantasies & Delusions yet?
(Maybe Billy Joel is not your thing, but he
wrote a clasical album.)  I keep meaning to,
and never remember when I'm in a music store.

Nah...I've never heard his works...maybe
I should download a copy or two...

That is seriously warped, but oddly logical.
That's a lot of frogs, man! How many hours
straight had you been awake when you thought
of that idea?  ;)

It accounts to late night caffeine, a serious
headache and too much time on the computer :)
Actually, that was just one of my odd ideas.
I also considered using the wolf minifigure
head piece as the nose to the front of a dragon,
or bull horns for dragon teeth. Always interesting
to find applications never though of.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y

Are Ospreys common where you are?

I wish...actually, Osprey's my nickname,
since my ideas always tend to take flight
one idea or another. The only problem is
that they collide with the interests of
others...a lot. Osprey is also a character
of importanct (based on me, of course) in
Anachronistic Skies, my novella. (which
I hope to finish one day...)