 Castle / 15764
Re: Activity on .castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 04:02:08 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Anime

Cool.  Very cool.  I envy any one who can do more with a pen than write
their name.  If I don't have a straight edge and a triangle, there is some
serious funkiness going on in my drawings.

Movies and music as well. My favorites genres
are classical, jazz and techno. (particularly
piano renditions.)

Have you bought Phantasies & Delusions yet?  (Maybe Billy Joel is not your
thing, but he wrote a clasical album.)  I keep meaning to, and never
remember when I'm in a music store.

What about using a bunch of frogs
on the exterior of a dragon mecha to
simulate scaled skin?

That is seriously warped, but oddly logical.  That's a lot of frogs, man!
How many hours straight had you been awake when you thought of that idea?  ;)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y

Are Ospreys common where you are?