 Castle / 15733
15732  |  15734
Subject:
White Temple and Others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:05:00 GMT

<snip>
Here's the link to all 10 (!!!) of my pictures.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Tatyana

Two pictures of where my bricks live,
Four of the White Temple (it just didn't *look* like a church or chapel), my
first real MOC, which I think I will put up a separate posting later, and
Four of my castle in progress.

That White Temple is really cool! Great use of an otherwise almost useless
peice.

The entire design combines a simple look, while being structurally interesting.
over all a great success! I look forward to more!

-lenny

I saved them off the CD to my hard drive as "medium" size pictures, LMK if
you think I should have posted them as "large", please.

Also, please let me know what you think of my creations!

~~~  Tatyana
~~~  had that name since I played with the SCA before I was married and
responsible! ;)