 Castle / 15763
Re: Activity on .castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:43:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
Keeping my promise now:

Here's the link to all 10 (!!!) of my pictures.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Tatyana

Nice!  I love the simple-yet-not-so-simple look of the Temple.  All that
white, and the statues look great.

Thank you!  On the design, I started out trying to build a chapel/church for
my castle, but it just didn't work out that way.  It took a long time to
collect all of those little white bits.

In the castle, I am impressed with the wall of casks/barrels.  Is it meant
to be wine?  Ale?  Maybe alchemist's fire?

Wine, I think.  I have grape arbors built, too.  They're just waiting for me
to finish the bunches of grapes - little clusters of beads that are just
_exactly_ the same as Lego Violet from the Harry Potter sets.

Just finished tonight bee skeps and racks for mead bottles, too.

I felt the pics were well sized.  Allowed me to see most details without
having to wait too long for a download.

Good, I was hoping they'd be alright.  One of my pet peeves is waiting
forever to look at a photo, even though I LOVE to look at all of the little
nooks and crannies.

~~~  Tatyana
~~~  had that name since I played with the SCA before I was married and
responsible! ;)

Ack!  Awll thy good ones seem to do thaet, maerried and responsible I
mean...  ;D

-Hendo

Kids, too.  A boy and a girl.  They're pretty cute.  Some days, that's all
that keeps them alive, I swear.  Now I know why my mother laughed when I
said I wanted to be a mother.  I guess I'll keep them around for a while
longer, see if they turn out okay.  (Sounds like I'm baking bread!)