 Castle / 15736
Re: Activity on .castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:10:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:

Here's the link to all 10 (!!!) of my pictures.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Tatyana

Two pictures of where my bricks live,
Four of the White Temple (it just didn't *look* like a church or chapel), my
first real MOC, which I think I will put up a separate posting later, and
Four of my castle in progress.

I saved them off the CD to my hard drive as "medium" size pictures, LMK if
you think I should have posted them as "large", please.

Also, please let me know what you think of my creations!

~~~  Tatyana

First, the White Temple: Very impressive!  The roof is very original, and I
like the way it opens.  The upside-down V-things underneath the roofline a very
cool as well.  What piece is used for the little arches along the sides?

So.... who are the two people being honored in the temple?  (The gold statue on
the right is very cool, is that made from C-3PO or what?)

Next, the workplace:  Very organized! From what I can see of the castle (it's
unmoderated as I post this), it looks very big.  I can't wait to see more.  Are
those all grey arches seen here?
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Tatyana/Office/workspace2.jpg
Wow!

~Kevin Blocksidge~