 Castle / 15740
Re: Activity on .castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:

Next, the workplace:  Very organized! From what I can see of the castle (it's
unmoderated as I post this), it looks very big.  I can't wait to see more.

Unmoderated?  Please explain - this is the first time I've posted anything
to Brickshelf, and I have to say, it was not the most painless thing I've
ever done, invaluable service though it is.

Though I am no authority on Brickshelf, I shall explain as best I can.
Anything uploaded to Brickshelf has to be moderated (approved) by one of the
Admins (which I believe is just Kevin Loch).  Anything that goes against the
Brickshelf TOS (http://www.brickshelf.com/terms.html)will be deleted.  When
you are logged in and viewing your own account, you should see a black
square outlining folders that haven't been moderated, and thus can't be seen
by anyone but you.  However, if you click on a picture until you get to
something like this,

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KBlock/Castle/Construction/construction_002.jpg

you can link directly to it, and everyone should be able to see it.  Hope
this helps!

~Kevin Blocksidge~