 Technic / 9013
Re: promissed hovercraft ver02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
thanx Tobbe
you know where it should lead me to
to really flying machines
but what more can be done in pure-lego projects than hovercrafts

Theroteically it should be feasible if you use a non-LEGO coating for a wing
structure, such as thin paper. The problem is it needs to be streatched to
carry the plane well. A LEGO glider could fly.

Problem is how to get the structure light and strong with LEGO.

/Tobbe