 CAD / 9378
Re: Method for splitting quads with not coplanar vertices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:21:59 GMT

a part with not coplanar vertices would get a "hold". so, which is the
"correct" way tho split such a quad? I'm still lookin' for the FORMULA"
could somebody give me any help whit this, please!

I think you have to look at the part and determine which vertice is
wrong and correct this vertice with corrected coordinates.

sure, but there are different ways to do it:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=9366

and there MUST be a ways to fix them automatically.

willy