 CAD / 9369
Re: Method for splitting quads with not coplanar vertices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:26:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing writes:
I released the L3P checking source code a couple of years ago for ldglite,
see L3Input.cpp in http://www.geocities.com/dheyse/

Eeek!  Don't go to the geocities site.  That's way out of date.
Go here:

http://ldglite.sourceforge.net

Well, I did go to http://sourceforge.net
I searched for ldglite and was directed to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ldglite/
where the latest version says 0.9.1,
GeoCities has version 0.9.2, so...

If geocities is way out of date, why don't you delete it,
or at least very clearly refer to SF.

Or here if you just want to browse the source code.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ldglite/ldglite/

Thanks, I was looking for that. I only found this old one:
/Lars