 Technic / 11729
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:59:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

This is yet another raising of your bar, Jennifer; I'm really,
really impressed with the integration of the pneumatics and
the fidelity of scale and appearance.  This is just gorgeous,
with a tremendous write-up.  And it's so, well, yellow!

Thanks for the comments Lindsay, it is good to hear that the model is working
visually. One of my concerns was that the boom would look "bitty" with all the
workings such as pneumatic hoses, cylinder guides etc not present on the real
excavator on it. I tried to disguise this as much as possible.

BTW I tried to mail you about this, but am getting a reply saying your mailbox
is full.

Jennifer