 Technic / 11829
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 02:18:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jennifer Clark wrote:
   I have finished the webpage for my JCB JS220 Excavator model and placed it online here :-

http://www.genuinemodels.com/

Simply amazing! The superstructure design and detail is so close to the real JS220 that at a glance it is difficult to discern between real and Lego. What makes it more amazing is the amount of mechanical stuff underneath the superstructure. The fact everything works (digging arm, tracks) and works well makes the model that much better.
   The model is pneumatic/electric and is operated by a separate hand controller which also contains the pneumatic pump and pressure cutoff switch.
By any chance do you have a dat file of the hand controller? The controller might be the best part of the model, and I’d like to try a similar controller for a fairly large scale skid-steer vehicle I’m working on.

Well anyway, keep the cool models rolling out.

Max