 Technic / 11686
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:08:36 GMT

The functions aren't 'digital like", I know because I too have a digger just
like Jennifer's. You can move the sticks slightly and get a proportional output.

Yeah, I know, I know. But "digital like" was a term that I figured most people
would understand, and perhaps even apriciate if your initials are K.C. :)

Then enters the "ooh, I can beat this foreign kid in the language game"-brat...
:P

Heck, the 8462 Tow Truck can't be used w/o careful manouvering of the sticks.
Not to mention the rudders on my Hercules that used the small cylinders...

And Steve, don't you have some HTML to code?

*falls back trying to
learn-brickOS-in-less-then-24h-and-get-it-running-on-my-w2k-laptop*

At least the shelf life on the RCX had not expired!

With the glimpse in the eye,
/Tobbe