 Technic / 11839
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:17:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dennis Bosman wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Jonathan MacIntyre wrote:
   Hello

I have been trying to build a model based on this one. But I have been having trouble on how to connect the boom or arm to the super structure. If anyone has any idea please share.

Thanks

Hi Jonathan,

What exactly is your problem? Doesn’t fit the arm to the superstructure or is the superstructure too weak? Do you have pictures of your work in progress?

Dennis Bosman

LEGO Trucks & Heavy Equipment

Hello

Here is a link to a MLcad file: http://www3.telus.net/ddmtrans/Loader 2.mpd

I don’t have enough Lego pieces to build the whole thing so I have been experimenting with what I do have and then building in MLcad. The only trouble I am having is to do with the front part of the super structure. I am unable to get the arm attached firmly. I don’t what it to fall off when I use it. If you have a CAD file of a method or some pics it would be delightful.

Thanks