 Technic / 11665
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jennifer Clark wrote:
I have finished the webpage for my JCB JS220 Excavator model and placed it
online here :-

<http://www.genuinemodels.com/>

The model is pneumatic/electric and is operated by a separate hand controller
which also contains the pneumatic pump and pressure cutoff switch. Purists
will hopefully forgive me for my previous indiscretions since this model is
100% Lego!

<<http://www.genuinemodels.com/images/js220/figure_2_1_CRW_1567_thmb.jpg>>

<<http://www.genuinemodels.com/images/js220/figure_2_13_CRW_1548_thmb.jpg>>

Jennifer

Once again you've shown us your first class engineering and art using LEGO.

Oh, and I second Anton's post-  "Hey LEGO!  We want to see Jennifer's work made
into a retail set!"

Adr.