 Publishing / 4417
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Dan Boger wrote:

I prefer the light on dark colorscheme.  But I'd recommend just having
several CSS files lying about, and allow the user to pick which one is
used (or even use their own :)

But that's just me :)

Sounds reasonable, although it would probably be difficult to retrofit, given
that the rendered images on the website have black rather than transparent
backgrounds and would not look correct. The fact that I know nothing about CSS
would make this even more difficult.

Do you have any links to sites of the type you mention?

Jennifer