 Publishing / 4426
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 23:09:56 GMT

At 05:45 PM 11/26/2003 +0000, Jennifer Clark wrote:
Interesting, maybe it is a personal preference, I don't mind it so much and
indeed bright white background with black text sometimes tires my eyes.
What is
your prefence for colours? Is it a common concensus that a black background is
tiring on the eyes? I'd be interested to hear more about this.

Jennifer

I don't mind black on white, but I find white on black a bit too
contrasting. IMO, silver on black is better.

Cheers,
--Ryan
http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1/artron (example of silver on black)