 Technic / 11657
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:45:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jennifer Clark wrote:
   I have finished the webpage for my JCB JS220 Excavator model and placed it online here :-

http://www.genuinemodels.com/

The model is pneumatic/electric and is operated by a separate hand controller which also contains the pneumatic pump and pressure cutoff switch. Purists will hopefully forgive me for my previous indiscretions since this model is 100% Lego!

Except for the stickers! :-) (1)

Wow, what an awesome model. How are you going to top yourself next? Spotlighted.

++Lar

1 - I’m not purist enough to eschew custom stickers, mind you, but I couldn’t let your claim slide... :-)