 Publishing / 4416
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:53:41 GMT

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 05:45:30PM +0000, Jennifer Clark wrote:
Interesting, maybe it is a personal preference, I don't mind it so
much and indeed bright white background with black text sometimes
tires my eyes. What is your prefence for colours? Is it a common
concensus that a black background is tiring on the eyes? I'd be
interested to hear more about this.

I prefer the light on dark colorscheme.  But I'd recommend just having
several CSS files lying about, and allow the user to pick which one is
used (or even use their own :)

But that's just me :)

--
Dan Boger