 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1585
1584  |  1586
Subject:
JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:32:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have finished the webpage for my JCB JS220 Excavator model and placed it online here :-

http://www.genuinemodels.com/

The model is pneumatic/electric and is operated by a separate hand controller which also contains the pneumatic pump and pressure cutoff switch. Purists will hopefully forgive me for my previous indiscretions since this model is 100% Lego!

Jennifer